LC300: ROH WHEELS AND MAXXIS TYRES
Wheel & Tyre Selection
Promotional and advertising content declaration
Undeclared promotion is rife in the 4WD "influencer" industry. Project300 is different. In the interests of full transparency, every page on Project300 will contain disclosure of what -if any- benefits were received in the process of choosing and installing the listed product(s).
I plan on owning and driving the Project300 LandCruiser for at least a decade. I'll only ever choose and install products which I believe to be of the highest quality, and which will serve me reliably throughout the life of the vehicle.
Disclosure for this article:
- ROH supplied the wheels at a discounted price, after I chose them;
- The Maxxis tyres were purchased retail from Katoomba Tyre Service at their normal pricing;
- No monetary payment was or will be received from ROH, Maxxis or any other company to use or recommend their product;
- I have no obligation to only make positive comments, and am free to say or write whatever I choose about the products, now and in the future;
- This page contains affiliate links to eBay and/or Amazon. If you click on a link and then purchase any product at eBay/Amazon within a 24hour period, then I may receive a small commission on the total sale amount. The price you pay is not affected;
- This page contains advertisements from Google Ads, for which I receive a payment based on views and/or clicks. I do not control the content of the advertisements and do not necessarily endorse the products being advertised.